Speed Controllers, Flow Control Valves
Flow control valves (speed controllers) are capable of adjusting the flow rate of compressed air. The speed controllers bodies can be rotated after installation to allow for variations in piping direction. Control-in and Control-out are both available.
Pneuflex's manufactures two kinds of flow control valves.
- Control-out (Meter-out) flow control valves. This kind of valves is commonly used to adjust the flow rate of air entering from the thread side to tubing.
- Control-in (Meter-in) flow control valves. This valves is usually used to restrict the flow rate of air entering from tubing side to thread.
- Inline flow control valves. This valves is a tube-to-tube connection and it can be easily contact or discontact two tubes in line.
Materials of speed controllers.
- Composite flow control valves.
- Full brass flow control valves.
- Full Stainless Steel (SS304, SS316, SS316L) flow control valves.